- Important Dates
- Conference:Nov. 28-30, 2020
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 15-20 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18101720867
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- WeChat: 18101720867
- ICCHEM2020 Call for PapersApr. 20, 2020
- ICCHEM2020 Which Were Scheduled in Nov. 28-30, 2020 Are Cancelled Due to Coronavirus ConcernsApr. 20, 2020
- ICCHEM2020 Call for PapersDec. 26, 2019
- ICCHEM2019 Was Successfully Held During Dec. 18-20, 2019 in Hangzhou, ChinaDec. 26, 2019
2020 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Molecular Sciences (ICCHEM2020) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in fields of chemical and molecular sciences, including hot issues such as analytical chemistry, biochemistry, inorganic chemistry and chemical engineering.
2020 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Molecular Sciences (ICCHEM2020) will be held in Xi'an, China during Nov. 28-30, 2020. Xi'an is the oldest of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and also the only city in China to win the Golden Bear (Berlin Film Festival) twice. The number of travelers in Xi'an is often greater during summer (May–August). The city has many important historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang and his Terracotta Army.
2020 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Molecular Sciences (ICCHEM2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 15-20 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.